Straighten Your Smile Discreetly
posted: Jan. 15, 2018.
How Invisalign treatment from your dentist in Alexandria can help your smile
If you want a straight smile, but you don’t want to wear unsightly metal brackets and wires for years, there’s a revolutionary orthodontic treatment you need to know about. It’s called Invisalign, and it is the most discreet way to get the straight smile you’ve always wanted.
Dr. Moutaz Abdeen at Alexandria Smiles Dentistry wants to introduce you to Invisalign, virtually invisible orthodontic treatment. He proudly serves residents of Alexandria, Alexandria West, Shirlington, and Bailey’s Crossroads, VA, and he can help your smile too.
Invisalign is unlike any other orthodontic treatment because Invisalign is:
- Comfortable; the appliances are made of smooth plastic with no sharp metal parts to irritate your cheeks, lips, gums or tongue.
- Beautiful; Invisalign appliances are clear, so they blend in with your smile, making them virtually undetectable to people around you.
- Quick; the average length of Invisalign treatment is 9 to 15 months.
- Healthy; you can remove the appliances to brush and floss normally, maintaining optimum oral health.
- Satisfying; you can also remove the appliances when you eat, so you can eat the foods you love without worrying about your braces.
Invisalign treatment begins with your first set of appliances, called aligners, which you wear for 2 weeks. You move on to a new set of aligners, which you wear for another 2 weeks. You progress to a new set of aligners every 2 weeks, as your teeth gradually move into alignment. You can have a beautiful, straight smile in as little as 9 to 15 months, compared to years with conventional orthodontics.
Tooth and jaw alignment issues including overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite and rotated, gapped, or overlapped teeth can all be corrected, thanks to Invisalign.
Why choose old-school conventional metal brackets and wires when you can choose state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment? You owe it to yourself to investigate Invisalign by calling Dr. Moutaz Abdeen at Alexandria Smiles Dentistry in Alexandria, VA. You deserve a straight, beautiful smile so call today!